Thought of the day

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ज्योतिष और मौसम - Astrology and Meteorology

Forecasting weather thro astrology is very simple. All you require is to understand the basics.

I am in Tokyo since a fortnight. Just few days back, I saw something happening in my room. My immediate reaction was “It is going to rain heavily”

Very next day my student came in asking about Astro-Meteorology. I told them the same instance. That noon it started shining bright in sky. And I told my students it will definitely rain now!

Right now when I am posting this, it is raining heavily. It is raining since yesterday night. I have clicked few pictures. Hope that gives you some idea about heavy clouds and the downpour.

ज्योतिष से मौसम की जानकारी देना बहुत सरल. सवाल है क्या हम मूल बातों का ध्यान रखते हैं या नहीं।

पिछले एक पखवाडे से मैं तोक्यो में हूँ। कुछ दिन पहले मैंने अपने कमरे में कुछ घटित होता देखा। मेरी तत्काल प्रतिक्रिया थी “बहुत भारी वर्षा होगी”

अगले ही दिन मेरे शिष्यों मौसम की चर्चा छेड दी। मैंने जो अनुभव किया था सो उन्हें बता दिया। जब दोपहर तक धूप तेज़ हो गई तो मैंने उनसे कहा, अब तो निश्चित ही वर्षा होगी।

इस समय जब यह लेख लिख रहा हूँ, बहुत भारी वर्षा हो रही है। कल रात से। कुछ तस्वीरें ले पाया हूँ। आशा है आप अनुमान लगा सकेंगे – बादलों के घनत्व और वर्षा का।
Related Articles:


Copyright: © All rights reserved with Sanjay Gulati Musafir