Thought of the day

Monday, September 24, 2007

... and India Wins!

Congrats! to every follower of the game of Cricket! It was a wonderful match to watch! Better team on the day won!
Congrats in particular to the Hard-Core fans of Indian Cricket!
Some may call it a good prediction by me! But as I said fore-hand every prediction and its outcome is a learning experience for me!
I won't call it a good prediction.
I failed at two points:
* Umpiring was fair throughout the match!
* It was not what one could safely call One sided! Yes, Indian team was always in control of situation, keeping their head cool!
So, still a beginner (or better say student) of this Great Science called Astrology even after 20 years of experience!
Related Articles:


Copyright: © All rights reserved with Sanjay Gulati Musafir